Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dream

I slumber in my sleep,
An awaken in a land,
A place i have never seen,
Never been to,
Never known,
I awaken in a forest,
Filled with mystical aura,
I am filled with a sensation,
That i have never felt,
To explore in this wondrous place,
Alone and at peace,
It rains and fell so relaxed,
I walk in the rain,
And aimlessly,
Wondering what i shall encounter,
Never knowing the possibilities,
I have changed for the better,
Hope is no longer within me,
It has long left,
Better to be this way,
Then to hope and broken,
Even though i am broken,
What is broken cannot be broken,
But it will be broken even more,
I am content to what has been decided,
The choices that has been made,
What has happen to me,
In the outside world,
Has made me come here,
To fell this feeling.
NO CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment