Sunday, May 9, 2010

My friends who i adore!



This is NurBanun Atina Idris. I just call her Banun. This girl is damn random. She is good at playing the acoustic guitar,singing and acting. She is good at playing games as well. She is the only one girl i know that likes to play games. The one thing i will remember about her is that i will never sit next to her because there was a few times that when she was sitting next to me her air liur splattered all over my arm. Yuck. Thans Banun.









This is Adam Dewind. I call him Adam. He is a big size guy. He likes to annoy me all the time. But he has a big heart. I always ask him for advice. Know him from college. Adam has always cracked me up. The 1st time was when he broke a chair in class and fell. That moment i will always remember. Adam is a guy who is intelligent,quiet wise,sarcastic and loves songs and gaming.





This is Raja Aliff. I call him Alif. He used to be thin. But now his not. I know him from college as well. At 1st i thought this guy was damn lansi fella. But its just his face. I will remember this guy because of the disco ball he has in his car. He likes to take pictures. Majority of the pictures here was taken from him and edited by him. Alif likes to listen to music and cars. Alif is kinda intelligent but not in maths,sarcastic at times,has his own style,buying clothes and has a variety of perfumes and gaming as well.








This is Fidi. Know him from college. I call him Fidi or Di I will remember Fidi from a lot of experience with him.

That i shall keep to myself. Except for 1.All i need to say is "I only had 2 wei". Fidi is really funny. He is athletic,energetic and very spontaneous and gaming.





This is Thiligan Ramakrishna. He claims he drives a Mustang but its not a mustang. This guy is really indian.1 time i spilled beer he got so angry he scold me. He is quiet good at pool.











This is Weng Chi. I call him Weng. This guy is sarcastic.Well he comes from Johor so go figure. This is nuts from all the stories he told me. Drives at Warp speed. Likes food and bloody movies. Hates cats. He is very brutal when it comes to killing cats.Gamer as well.











This is Victor Tan. I just call him Vic. He is very knowledgeable about guns and information. He is very teched up. He gets hold on things other people dont have. He is one guy i wont mess with ever. He is intelligent about games, a hacker, deadly, and a gamer as well.











This is Geetha Rajasegran. I call her Sayang,Geet or my Affair. Hehehe. She is Kumars sister. Am really close to her until other people thought i was going for her. I think of her as a sister. She is very manja. I like to manja her alot. She burps alot and says i taught her that but i didnt. She seeks attention and i provide to her. Learned how to park and drive with confidence because of me. She is my dancing partner. I love to dance with her. She always like it when i put her to sleep at night. And now im scared to sit in the car with her when she drives. All me fault. But at least she got better.









This is Kumar Rajasegran. I call him Kumar. This guy is a real close friend of mine. He just love cars. And now he is addicted to games because of us gamer. And is good at playing sniper. I will always bully him in gaming and real life. I love you bro. Jangan marah. Hehehe. He is considered a bit lurus bendul. But has a great heart. Been there for him when i can.Especially that 1 particular night. He got better at drinking because of me. I will remember him because of one particular night that he puked on Illas brand new shoes at La Bodegas at BSC. After drinking 4 beers. Hahahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment